The Craft Cannabis Alliance Presents
A discussion of the future of Craft Cannabis in Oregon
Friday, June 30th 6-9pm
The Oregon Cannabis Law Group
Biologic Crop Solutions
Ma Mosa’s Restaurant, Grants Pass
- Co-Host, Jodi Haines, CEO Alter Farms Industry-county relationships in Southern Oregon.
- Co-host Adam Smith, Director, Craft Cannabis Alliance: Defining and promoting Oregon’s locally-owned craft cannabis industry.
- Jeremy Plumb, Co-founder of Farma, and ED of the Open Cannabis Project: Protecting cannabis diversity in Oregon.
- Jeremy Sackett, Cascadia Labs: Extended Cannabinoid and terpene profiling and genotype analysis. Set your cultivars apart by showcasing your farm’s chemo-diversity.
- Derek Smith, Resource Innovation Institute: Using sustainable practices to drive down costs and differentiate in a crowded marketplace.
- Andrew DeWeese and Kevin Jacoby of the Oregon Cannabis Law Group: Updates on state legislation & federal enforcement efforts; plus, the five compliance points most often neglected by established cannabis businesses.
Free for Craft Cannabis Alliance members
Beer and appetizers courtesy of our generous sponsors